ArcGIS for Desktop 10.5
Old versionsSee all
ArcGIS Desktop has two primary desktop programs, ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro, each with its unique capabilities. Combined they create maps, complex analytical models. The maps are created in 2D and 3D. Performs virtually any type of spatial analysis. As well it manages geographic data.
ArcGIS for Desktop allows you to analyze your data and author geographic knowledge to examine relationships, test predictions, and ultimately make better decisions. Simplify data design, input, and cleanup with advanced editing capabilities. Automate many aspects of cartography, making intelligent map production a less time-consuming task. Easily create and share information with individuals, groups, or organizations.
- Calculate density and distance.
- Perform advanced statistical analysis.
- Conduct overlay and proximity analysis.
- Create sophisticated geoprocessing models.
- Represent surfaces and perform advanced surface analysis.